Re: [OM] Lost my head

Subject: Re: [OM] Lost my head
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:31:55 -0600
At 02:36 PM 4/14/00 -0500, Tom Scales wrote:

[snip]

>I think I've got the collection pretty filled out though.  The only things
>left on my 'want list are':
>
>90/2 Macro
>35-80/2.8
>
>and maybe a 21/3.5 (only because the 21/2 is so expensive.  I have one, but
>may sell it for the 3.5 if I can find a nice one).
>
>Anyone want to sell the above...or even trade?

Tom:

You can have my Zuiko 90/2.0 macro, if you give me ... hmmm, let's see ... oh
yeah ...

... YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<insert smell of sulfurous fires of Heck here><evil grin optional>

Garth

P.S.:  Anyone know how much it costs to ship one immortal soul via FedEx, and
will they insure it considering that it's a "non-commercial transaction"?

"No, this is the Great Theatre of Life.  Admission is free, but the taxation is
mortal.  You come when you can, and leave when you must.  The show is
continuous.  Good-night."

    -- Robertson Davies
       1913 - 1995