[OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!

Subject: [OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:20:01 -0500
Craig,

The OM-2N does have a default mechanical shutter is 1/60 when the
switch lever is turned to "OFF" position.

Also the mirror lockup can be activated with the self timer - I thought.

Sorry, I don't have the camera or its manual with me.  I thought there
is OM-2N at
http://www.heier.com/olydocs/#BODIES
but I don't see for the -2N.

Jim Terazawa