RE: [OM] Disappointment...

Subject: RE: [OM] Disappointment...
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:52:06 -0400
Phillip: I've seen you're portraiture work and it is absolutely stunning!
Having only begun to dabble in it myself with a single T32 and a Sunpack
strobe, both bounced into umbrellas, I'd like to hear more of your process
in using the flash meter.  I do not own one yet but can appreciate the
necessity for using one.  My experience in relying on TTL has not yielded
the results I had expected.

In using the flash meter, I presume you're measuring the light from each
flash unit and averaging the result.  In your case, where you're using 3
T32's I'd guess you're averaging all three. Are you adding a 1/3 to 2/3
additional exposure over the average?

RonS