Re: [OM] Disappointment...

Subject: Re: [OM] Disappointment...
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:44:04 -0400
For one thing, Tom, get them out away from the wall.  The flash should not
have that defined a shadow, and moving them 3-4 feet out will help.  It also
looks like the printers darkened the prints.  I fight that all the time were
I have to send mine.  Doesn't matter that I tell them to print for the
faces.

The wall should be whiter if it was a white background.  I usually put one
flash high on the side to give highlights in the hair with the other about 1
stop lower, face level toward the front.  But the photographer this morning
I was watching put both the umbrellas at about 45 degrees from the camera
and both were about 4 feet above the subject's head.

From: Tom Scales