Re: [OM] light leak

Subject: Re: [OM] light leak
From: "Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:19:35 -0500
I use 2 Hewes stainless steel reels and  ss tank, and I make sure it's very
clean and dry before using.  I noticed that the film was held in very tight
along the slots of the reels when I first got it and was practicing with old
film.  Maybe I should try another reel.
Lots of things to try.  Better do one at a time, huh?
thanks
Jodi