[OM] light leak

Subject: [OM] light leak
From: "Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:59:09 -0500
    Hello listers,
I am new to SLR photography and this list.  I hope someone can help me.  I have
an Olympus OM2000 bought new in August 1999.  I have shot dozens of rolls of
film with no problems until recently.  The last five rolls have slight
streaking at the neg edges and the prints have a slight lightening at the edges
where this streak occurs.  I thought it could be a light leak from the door
channels, so I applied contact cement and black yarn (according to Camera
Repair & Maintenance by Tomosy) to the door channels along the bottom (the top
has a foam strip already).  I shot and developed a roll this afternoon and the
streaks are still on the neg edges, although the images look pretty good.
Any ideas on what I can do?
thanks, Jodi Jakeway