Re: [OM] light leak

Subject: Re: [OM] light leak
From: "Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:16:47 -0500
The top slot has foam, excluding one inch to the right and left sides.  I
can't figure out why....there doesn't appear to be any difference along the
entire channel.  I added a thin yarn to the bottom slot and there is less
streaking now, but it's still there.  I'd like to invest in a higher-end
Olympus.  I have several lenses (28/2.8, 50/1.4, 50/1.8, 35-70/3.5-4.8,
100/2.8, Mackinon 80-200/4.5, Vivitar 100-300/5) and I'd like to stick with
the Olympus.  I bought the OM-2000 because it was on sale and I wanted to
try SLR photography.  I'm hooked big time.
thanks
Jodi