Re: [OM] The OM that Olympus never built

Subject: Re: [OM] The OM that Olympus never built
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:53:52 EST
In a message dated 3/17/00 8:41:48 PM Central Standard Time,
sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I like the Aria myself, and while I would not dream of getting into
 yet another pricey system, a single Aria, medium-sized flash, a
  50/1.4 or 45/2.8 and a 28/2.8 would make a great micro-kit for me.   >>

You revealed yourself Doris!  "Micro-kit" huh?  Sounds like you've turned to
the Dark Side and been using N*k*n ! :)

Okay, so this is OT...but even if Doris uses N*k*n, her posts are always very
insightful and a great contribution to the list, IMHO.

Now for ON-topic stuff:
    Somebody asked about the 50/1.8 "Made in Japan" and the 50/1.4
>1,000,000.  I have not seen an explanation, and I too was wondering the same
thing.  Can somebody offer some help?  I have a dusty 50/1.8 SC and want to
upgrade to a 50/1.8 MC, 50/1.4 MC, or better yet a 50/1.2.  Anybody want to
sell?

BTW, did anybody catch the Ebay item for sale the other day for the 5m TTL
cord (listed as 16 1/2")?  Anyway, it had a TTL T-20 connector attached to
it.  The whole rig went for $33.  Oh how mad I am that I forgot about it and
didn't bid!

--p.j.