Re: [OM] The OM that Olympus never built

Subject: Re: [OM] The OM that Olympus never built
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:03:00 EST
In a message dated 2000-03-14 10:11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Oh, man, I'm probably gonna burn in Zuiko Hell for this, but...

 ...I'm *lusting* after the Contax Aria.  It's the OM-6 Olympus should have
built, but didn't.  Contax lenses are more expensive than Zuikos, and I have
no idea if they're better or not, but the Aria body made me blurt out
"Maitani must have designed this!" while I was checking it out at McBain's
Cameras about ten days ago.  The salesman who was assisting me (himself a
long-time Oly owner) just laughed and nodded.

I too lust after Contax, but rather the G2 than the Aria.  I hoping they have
added spot metering to the upcoming G3!

Alex