Re: [OM] OM-3Ti (was "A few small observations")

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti (was "A few small observations")
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:07:31 -0600
I do wear glasses, so perhaps that is part of the problem.  The 2S does seem
a lot easier to read.  Maybe now that I've hit my 40's, I'm just more of a
mechanical needle kind of guy. I can see it coming, grandchild on my knee
(which will be awhile, since my oldest is 7).  "I remember the days when
cameras had needles, and....something called film.  You had to take it to a
camera store....and..."

But, Grandpa, what's film?....what's a store?...you had to leave the house
to get things?...you mean everything wasn't delivered by that nice man in
the brown clothes?

Tom

<snip>