Re: [OM] Lens Advice Please (90mm or 100mm reasonably priced)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Advice Please (90mm or 100mm reasonably priced)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:32:20 -0600
I am pleased to hear this.  As you all know, I'm trying (between the crises
of life) to setup a little portrait studio, mostly to keep nice pics of the
kids going to the grandparents.  I was able to just pick up a 100/2 and was
wondering the general opinion. Sounds like I can successfully replace the
100/2.8 with it. I wasn't sure which would be better for portraits.

Thanks for the insightful OM content.

Tom

<snip>

 Hi Phil,