Re: [OM] OT Metric system, was Better Flash recs ...

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Metric system, was Better Flash recs ...
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:12:19 -0800
==="It'll mess up my recipes", etc.  The problem is either our own
stubbornness
or our stupidity!
Metric is MUCH better!

Brian P. Huber====

Nope, not stubborn or stupid.
It is how we do it.
Should we all have our cars converted to
right hand drive also?
And throw away all our recipe and technical books?
Are Australians stupid because they don't use our measures?
How is metric "MUCH better" when we arrive at the same place
in the same time no matter if we drive kilometers or miles?

Charlie (I need to lose a stone or two) Loeven