[OM] An exciting day

Subject: [OM] An exciting day
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:27:06 -0600
Well, today was a lot of fun.  I received many new toys, too many to even
play with yet.  They included a user 4T that despite considerable brassing
is in pretty good shape.  I suspect it's the only one I'll keep.

Let's see, what else.

65-116 macro tube
20 f/2 macro
50 f/2 macro
80 f/4 macro
135 f/4.5 macro
T10 ring flash with power head

All of the above in like new, mint condition, not one minor piece of
brassing, the 50 and 135 even came with the original box and warranty cards.
I just want to look at these, they are so beautiful.  Also included the
wierd, special caps.

Oh, what else.  Ah yes, another complete T10 and a complete T28 twin flash.
An OM-2S.  An OM-1MD.  An 85-250 f/5.

Guess that's it.

Oops, nope, forgot the OM-3.

I love this stuff.