RE: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q(OT)!

Subject: RE: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q(OT)!
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:50:27 -0500
Dylan, That series of comments should have been marked OT!
Besides, we can't help it, we're Americans! <GG>
BTW, I agree with you, metric is much better.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Sheesh, you Americans!  The flash manufacturers all seem to give their GN
in metres, why do you have to go and bring feet into it?
Pounds, ounces, stones,  gallons, feet, inches, degrees fahrenheit, when
will you stop using these antiquated measures?? Unnecessary conversion of
units is just asking for trouble, as NASA learnt to their $400M chagrin...
Dylan
PS you still have nearly 10 months to enter the 20th century...get cracking!