Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q

Subject: Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:00:39 -0500
I remember reading an article somewhere in the last year or so about a
sports photographer's rigging a basketball court with flash units so he
could take photos anywhere on the court.  I don't know how they were
able to see to keep on playing.  I would think the players would object
to flash units of that power positioned around the court, although they
were mounted somewhat above the court.

It would be fun to try that much flash power.  BTW, what is the
relationship between watt seconds and guide numbers.  I don't believe I
have ever seen a comparison given.

Gregg

<snip>