[OM] Infinity SuperZoom 330

Subject: [OM] Infinity SuperZoom 330
From: "Manuhack" <manuhack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:13:35 -0300
Hello... I have an Olympus Camera model InfinitySuperZoom 330 It's an old
camera, I think that it's from 94 or earlier, but my folk lost the manual,
and now the camera is taking the photos not as good as it was used too, and
I think it is because someone has been messing around with the buttons.... I
would like to get the manual, but unfortunately the Olympus site has nothing
about my camera, and I tried to contact them, but there's something wrong
with their scripts and gives me an error message...

Could anyone be so gentile to pass me the manual?

thanks in advance

Saludos, Emmanuel
mailto: manucandia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
e-mail secundario: manuhack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx