Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:59:46 EST
In a message dated 2/28/00 5:58:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Germany ? September ? not too far in space & in time of our "Olyeu-Benelux"
 meeting on the second September W.E. we already have Gary Edwards in Guest
 Star why not you in " vedette Américaine" as we say in French ?
 And for the pass, perhaps our "flying Chris of The RAF" have some contact in
 the Air Force ?
 regards
 marc
 Namur
 Belgium

Marc,
I was travelling bacak when you guys decided date, time, location,
etc....please tell me all!!  I think I'll be there from Sept 2-16 or
9-23...depending on the free room and board from friends over there :=).
First week I'll be out of Munich and second week in the alps over south of
Stuttgart. Where will you-all be?
SS

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA