Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:43:22 +0000
My first introduction to the OM system was while stationed in Germany with
the U.S. Army in Ludwigsburg and Aschaffenburg from 1977-1980.  I seem to
recall a "photo club" somewhere in Stuttgart?  It was near a Rod and Gun
Club.  It was yet another source along with the PX system.  All sorts of
great prices and yes, much, much better than one finds today if you don't
consider inflation.  Consider the size of your paycheck then in comparison
to the price of the bodies and lenses.

-- John