Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices from the 70's
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:01:21 EST
In a message dated 2/27/00 5:23:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I seem to
 recall a "photo club" somewhere in Stuttgart?  It was near a Rod and Gun
 Club.  >>
John, I remember the one at Stuttgart (I was over in Nuremburg at Merrell
Barracks)...I was in such a rabid OM fever I would spend my days off running
around to check out all the PX Photo Clubs..Erlangen, Banberg, Furth,
Rhien-Main (Weisbaden), even Ramstein. And let's not forget the AAFES catalog!
I keep trying to enthuse my 16-yr-old on overseas military service, but thus
far he is just NOT being cooperative!! :=(
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA