[OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience

Subject: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:10:51 -0800
Denton,

Many years ago when I was looking for a particular new Zuiko lens, I mistakenly
called
Cambridge.  Of course they did not have the lens.  The salesman tried to sell
me a Soligor
instead.  When I said no thanks his reply was that Olympus had dropped the OM
line and that
Soligor made all of the Zuikos anyway. Do they still sell those horrible Cambo
cameras?
Maybe they tell people looking for Hassies that Cambo makes all of the Hassy
stuff too.