RE: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:05:54 -0500
At 11:36 AM 2/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
Well said and defended p.j!  Barry also expressed exactly my sentiments.
BTW:  I could be mistaken but I believe Adorama has never gotten high marks
for "ethical" behavior in the photo newsgroups. (or was that Cambridge
Camera?)

You _are_ mistaken. Adorama is one of the better ones. In my experience, of the large NYC camera dealers, only B&H, Adorama, and Wall Street have any pretension at all to be honest. Cambridge is the worst, and has apparently FINALLY been kicked out of Pop Photo.

FWIW I have worked in the NYC photo district for twenty years and know all the players much better than anyone who gets all their info from the photo newsgroups.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at