Re: [OM] a new OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] a new OM4
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:17:51 EST
In a message dated 2/12/00 2:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, loren@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Questions, though. Does anyone actually find uses for the highlight and
 shadow buttons? >>
never have yet..guess i don't do enuf just white or just black...

<<Does anyone still use the exposure compensation dial >>
Like you, I often just go straight to it (after 25 years with my trusty OM2,
habits die hard. I suupose some day i will totally trust the spot meter, but
until then i spot meter, but in extreme lighting situations I still bracket
using the overexposure comp. dials.
Susan
17-month user of OM4
300-month user of OM2