Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze

Subject: Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:13:40 -0600
Nope, no film.  Everyone's giving me great ideas, but no luck so far.  The
most drastic was to remove and replace the bottom plate, which I'll probably
try tomorrow (Left it at work to mail to John at Camtech).  I'll probably go
for the rush as this is my only 4T now (I agreed to sell my other one to the
buyer of this one to be fair).

Thanks to all.  Guess its off to repair.

Tom

<snip>