Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze

Subject: Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:24:00 +0000
Tom;

Remove the lens and check to see if the mirror is locked up. Try the B
and red 1/60 again.  Put known good, preferably brand new batteries in.
Use the battery check switch to be sure they and the circuit are OK.
Flip the switch back and forth from check to man and back. Be absolutely
sure the wind mechanism has wound completely. Try shutter again. If
mirror was locked up, one of these tricks should have flopped it back
down.  If not, perhaps a trip to camtech is in order, or a
heart-to-heart with your seller.

george

Tom Scales wrote:

 > Well, I'm hoping the list can tell me I'm stupid.  If not, I have a broken
 > 4T.  I just was playing with the 4T I'm selling, making sure it works

Tom

Just in case .... check that there is no film inside that has reached the end ;-> and jammed the windon etc...Someone that I know very well has done that - strange to relate.

Good Luck

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker