OT Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze

Subject: OT Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:39:14 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Barry B. Bean wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:16:56 -0500, John Hermanson wrote:
>
>>Yes, a customer brought his jammed 2N to me the other day.  Counter was on
>>25 and it was wound halfway.  Rewound film and customer left very happy.
>
>What was the charge?

Hehehe, a gal next to me in photo class one day asked me if I could
"fix" her FM10, as the advance was jammed. I couldn't figure it out, and
told her that since it was new, take it to Nikon for warranty (it wasn't
hers, but I think the art dept. loaner). Then she took it to the prof, who
saw the counter on 26 and asked if she was using 24exp film (class
normally shoots 36), and she said oh, i think so!" She was used to 36, and
popped in a roll of 24 color print for personal use, and forgot. A rewind
roll left everyone happy :)

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!