Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze

Subject: Re: [OM] Help--my 4T froze
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:52:37 -0500
This is similar to what can happen when you fire an OM-2 on auto with the
body cap on.  You an just keep racking and racking (?) the wind lever becaus
the shutter is already open.  You can keep winding it until it jams.
Starting with the 4, then the 2S and up, the wind mech was redesigned to not
allow this.   It still manages to jam once & awhile.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com