RE: [OM] Copying Art - need help quick

Subject: RE: [OM] Copying Art - need help quick
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:15:20 -0500
Tubes are yellow like that to compensate for the blue light produced by the
flash.  It's just light balancing, not a defect.
When flash units put out light (flash) especially in small amounts, the
color temperature is close to 6000 degrees, sunlight is 5000.  The yellow
coloring balances it to closer to 5000degrees Kelvin.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx