Re: [OM] Copying Art - need help quick

Subject: Re: [OM] Copying Art - need help quick
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:04:47 -0500
Barry,
  I wouldn't worry about the yellow cast to the lens/diffuser on the
Vivitar 283, that's the way  they come.  I got my first 283 last year,
looked at it and promptly ordered a new foot and new lens.  I got the
replacement parts and installed the foot, I still have the new lens as
it's the same color as the original one.
Rand E.