Re: [OM] OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S question
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:45:19 EST
In a message dated 1/26/00 10:39:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Pauls0627@xxxxxxx writes:

<< >  If not, why are black bodies desirable?
 I think it's mostly a fashion thing. Although lately the chrome look is
 coming back, I think.
 Paul Schings>>

I have preferred the hunky-black look for 25 years..my brother has never
liked it and stayed with chrome models...guess it's kinda like the preference
for blondes vs. brunettes??
Susan
owner of 2 black OM2's, black OM4, black IS-1...and my original chrome OM-1