Re: [OM] OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:27:47 -0600
Heck, I KNOW I need help.  My problem is that I think the help I need is
finding good deals on more lens.  I passed on the OM-3 and OM-F (at least
some sanity).  They were probably good deals, but more than I wanted to
spend.  The OM-F is just a small interest, again cause its wierd.  The 3 is
a cool camera, but my OM-1 is still going strong, so I can't justify it.

The nice thing is that I've bought a couple package deal systems at pretty
good prices. I'll keep a couple of things and auction the rest and,
hopefully, make enough profit to cover a little of my obsession.  Good deals
for the buyers and me too.

Tom