Re: [OM] Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:34:22 -0800
===Charlie's point, I take it, is that with the OM-1 and no TTL options, the
best manual flash for the best price is the way to go.  Plus, with many
accessories available for the 283, it is additionally very attractive.====

I lost the original post but that was what I was thinking.
Actually I have a 285 and I only use it for Medium Format.
I use a T-32 for TTL and a T-20 on my OM1.
The 283 has been found in so many pro bags that I mentioned it.
I had a 273 that I bought with my OM1 Many....Many years ago.
It worked for 20 years and then I left it with batteries in it for a few
years in a closet...Duh!  Dead as a door nail.  The batteries must have
leaked.
It was reputation and cost that made me mention the 283.

CL