Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:12:04 -0500

Gettis John wrote:

> [...]

Ouch!  Thats' one of the reasons I got interested in Oly: light bodies and
lenses to save my surgically repaired back.  Guess I'll have to be especially
careful in choosing just those lenses that suit my needs.  Thankfully, I've
never been a long tele kind of guy--not yet, at least.  I'm thinking something
like 24, 28 or 35, 50, 85 or 100, 200, with at least one macro in there
somewhere.  Maybe the Tamron 90.  And a 1.4 tele extender.  And a flash.  And
two bodies.  Gosh, it adds up doesn't it?  Guess I'll have to get out of the
habit of taking along everything I own.
John