Re: [OM] linear polarizers?

Subject: Re: [OM] linear polarizers?
From: Barks <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:10:35 +0000
Found a thin mount OM polarizer today at a camera store.  Did Olympus
make circular as well as linear filters?  I'm having difficulty locating
a thin mount polarizer (or skylight filter) for my "new" 24 mm 2.8.

Sorry, I don't have an Olympus order list or know where to get one.

Gregg

Yes Gregg

I don't have an Olympus one, but I do have a Hoya thin 49mm circular polariser which I bought for my 21/3.5.

Apologies to those who have heard me say this before.

BTW I have just dumped Outlook Express for the lovely Eudora Pro. However, if I have made any mistakes in setting up the programme (e.g. sending HTML etc...) please let me know soonest.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx