Re: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!

Subject: Re: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:46:57 +1100
4013XX. I'll be honest with you. It is a great lens. Good light
transmission. If it is no MC, the world will not end. Anyone who has been
caught with those horrible and useless SC lenses, drop me a line. I'll
dispose of them for only a small fee.

I've never been able to see any particular colour. And I do have MC and SC
lenses. Just couldn't be bothered looking that hard.

Foxy