[OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!

Subject: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:06:42 -0800
Foxy,

I was just telling Mike off list that I've never seen this lens in an
MC. I replaced my orignal 75-150 which I bought in 1975 with a brand new
one purchased in 1993. I located one on the back back shelf of George's
Camera in San Diego.  It was brand new still in the the box with the
warranty card.  They did not even know they still had it until I asked
about one. They said it was probably there since around 1985/86.  The
serial number is 3023xx. I've never seen one with a newer number.  This
lens does not look like an MC to me.  It does not have the usual green
reflection that all of my other MC lenses have.  It just has the magenta
reflection. Nor does it say MC.  What is the serial number of that one?

Phillip Franklin