[OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!

Subject: [OM] Got me a free Zuiko 75-150 yesterday!
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:38:20 -0800
The 75-150mm f/4 Zuiko was first described as "multi-coated" in the 1984
edition of the Olympus OM System Lens Handbook. It was last mentioned
06-89 in an Olympus OM Systems Chart. (The existing multicoated
reference list in our FAQ is out-of-date and my corrections never got
incorporated). I suspect it is a partial multi-coating, in that maybe an
element or two reflects green, but not all (= Olympus' way of fudging in
those competitive 1980 marketing days).  If anyone has one that reflects
some green and wants to see it tested, send it my way.  I need to redo
that test since it was with an OM-1.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV