Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:18:19 EST
In a message dated 12/23/1999 10:29:32 AM EST, dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If you do not like what I say, take your own advice and mind your own
>  business.

I expected as much from you. You seem to attack me every time my opinion
differs from yours.
In general, many of your postings just deal with complaints you have about
this or that, and how someone annoys you.
I'll say it again, If you don't like what the guy is doing- and I don't
really like it either but it seems some people will pay his prices because
they really need the item- then don't bid on his auctions. Better yet- why
don't you call Nikon and offer your services to police the web for them and
blow the whistle on what you perceive as copyright infringement. Just do it
on your own time and don't involve the entire OM list with your petty
grievances. The end of my comments on this topic, I don't want to tie up the
list.

George S.