Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:07:16 -0600
Dear George,

On both occasions you engaged me in argument.  You tend to take bits of
information and bend them in a negative way.

As far as being wrong and not being able to admit it.  I have been wrong
many times in my life and I am man enough to admit it.

I have personally received emails from others on this site who claim you
have a combative personality.  If you engage me, I will not relent or give
in especially when your wrong.

As for the paranoia,  I really could care less if you are/were affiliated to
Nikondave or catmaster.  By the way, what does catmaster mean?

Others have mentioned information on the practice of some camera stores as
being bad business, including myself.  I only pass the information to
hopefully educate the members of this site, nothing more or less.

I believe in building brides, however you have exploded the bridges with me.
I just can't figure out why!

I will tell you what, from now on, delete any of my emails and don't read
them and I will do the same for you. ClassicVW.

>From now on I will ignore every and all your emails.

Take care,

Sam....