Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Dave is back
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:50:12 -0600
George I think your writing below  explains how you think and tells a lot
about you as an individual.  Your writing below is  contradicting in and of
itself.

I am just informing people on this site, like you say with your own
contradiction.  Some have written about this guy on this site.  I am
interested in what people have to say about him.

If you do not like what I say, take your own advice and mind your own
business.

But you probably do not believe in free speech either.

Take care of yourself , George