Re: [OM] 35-70 mm F3.5~4.8 ZUIKO?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 mm F3.5~4.8 ZUIKO?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:56:29 -0800
William writes:

<< Anyone have any info regarding the quality of the 35-70 f3.5-4.8 zoom
typically sold with the OM2000?  I've heard this is at the "poor" end of
the spectrum quality wise for Zuikos but would like some definative
info. >>

You are welcome to draw your own conclusions from my test of this S
Zuiko lens, as posted at:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

I wouldn't characterize it as poor by any means.  Nor did Popular
Photography in their test (summarized on my WWW page).  Who told you
"poor" and what are they basing such opinion on?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV