Re: [OM] 35-70 mm F3.5~4.8 ZUIKO?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 mm F3.5~4.8 ZUIKO?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:47:47 +0000 (GMT)
On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 DSJKALLEN@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I recently acquired a new OM2000, and although both the body and the lens is
> manufactured by Cosina, both seem to work quite well.

I know they're not built as tough as our favourite bodies, but do
Cosinas really have a reputation for poor reliability?  My only personal
experience with one (a CT1g which I borrowed from my sister when my ME
Super died) was quite favourable.  I have a picture on my wall of a
Scottish Loch near sunset in winter which I took with it - after it had
been in a motorcycle top-box for 50 miles.  It worked better than my
hands did.

I still think that's one of the best beginners' SLRs (I think I've said
that before, haven't I?).

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |