[OM] the future of Olympus OM system 35mm SLR?

Subject: [OM] the future of Olympus OM system 35mm SLR?
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:59:02 -0600
I think there are ambiguous grammar and nuance usages
that may lead misunderstandings from Mr./Ms. S.Takazawa's
email.

I think 'Unfortunately' and 'we still have no concrete plan'
are not correctly used.  I think what Takazawa-san meant
was that Olympus does not have a firm plan to discontinue
the production of OM cameras and accessories (at this time).

If Maekawa-san or Yamamoto-san are still on the list, I
would appreciate your interpretation of Takazawa-san's
comment.

Regards,
Jim Terazawa