Re: [OM] OHP FWD>the future of Olympus OM system 35mm SLR?

Subject: Re: [OM] OHP FWD>the future of Olympus OM system 35mm SLR?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:09:28 -0800
Forwarded message:

Great!  Now we know as little as we did before.

CL

======Got this today from oly japan. I don't understand it.

-------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your e-mail concerning the future of
OM-system.
Unfortunately, we still have no concrete plan for discontinuation
of the OM cameras and accessories.
As you point out, it is our policy to maintain all the spare parts
for ten years after the discontinuation of SLR cameras.
We are trying to offer the best possible services as long as
we can.

Thank you for your interest in Olympus.

Best regards,
S. Takezawa