Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:51:03 +0000
Please note the grin on the end of my previous message.

My 4Ti did not cost 1K quid, let alone that plus the cost of a 2n.

You are absolutely right about how cheap bracketing is, however, I usually
find that bracketing is a non-issue in most circumstances and subjects I
encounter.  In the time it takes one to make the changes and take another
shot the subject and opportunity may be lost.

As a case in point there is a shot In the Oly Gallery I took of Corellas
taking flight.  I had just spot metered the grass and/or driveway when
something scared them and off they went and I just took the shot.  Not
something I could bracket.  Maybe it would have worked just as well with
centre weighted metering but spoting it did not hurt.

Giles