Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:33:19 +0100

I myself wrote earlier:

> as I think that is the ultimate camera - for me that is, others may think
> different. I think it has all I need,

My dear OM-4/Ti friends,
I know that you think different on this, as I also wrote. But to *me* the OM-2N
has
got all *I* need.
I don't need a spot metering, nor do I need multiple spot readings or the
highlight
and control with the spot meter. Also I don't need an ISO setting between 6 and
3200.

I am simply happy with the center weighted average metering and the other
features of
this body.
Like Mr. Keith Berry, I have never felt I need a spot meter.

Okay?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen