Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM2000 build quality (was "Cosina 2000" etc.)
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:07:10 -0000
Giles wrote:
>Ahhhhhmmmm!   Any other Om-4/Ti users out there grinning also ? ;-)

As an OM-2n user I can grin too, 'cos I've saved around a thousand quid in
not buying a camera for a feature I don't need. I don't ever remember
thinking "I wish I had spot metering for this shot." I'll bracket if ever
I'm in any doubt that the OM-2n is about to deliver a first rate exposure,
and you can do a *lot* of bracketing for a thousand quid!  :-)

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry