Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks (was "eat your heart out...")

Subject: Re: [OM] Traffic in National Parks (was "eat your heart out...")
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:10:22 -0700
====Most people who go in season do it because they have to... my 2 sons are
at
school and I cannot take holidays with them during term time - all right, I
won't take them out of school.  And I cannot afford to do 2 big holidays in
year.====

Exactly my point of contention with this society.
Why do all the kids go to school at the same time and all the
workers go to work at the same time?
There is a lot of space in this world but you would never know it
when everyone is in the same place at the same time.

Try going to a beach on Long Island New York on a week day or
the city (Manhattan) on a weekend.  Plenty of room.
Companies could reschedule certain tasks to relieve the congestion.

Folks, I really believe that we are the answer not a government
that thinks it is helping us with ridiculous MASTER PLANS.
We just gave up!

Charlie L.