Re: [OM] National Parks and Buses

Subject: Re: [OM] National Parks and Buses
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:09:42 -0700
Jan wrote,
===Obligatory Olympus content: I took some great photos with my OM-4T in
a National Park last month, while using public transportation, thanks
to the courage and foresight of the National Park Service, who won't
allow Crater Lake to become another Lake Tahoe.===

I understand that there is a big drive on to clean up Lake Tahoe.
Even buying private land as to restrict damaging activity.

Charlie L.

BTW, Bigot is a pretty strong word to use against someone expressing
a caring opinion about our environment.
I will not miss that kind of hot headed intolerance in my mail box.