[OM] Am I nuts?

Subject: [OM] Am I nuts?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:26:57 -0500
I am contemplating the thoughts of forgetting the system change and just
building my current OM system up.  I figure that if I get a new OM-4Ti and
a couple super lenses like the 350/2.8, 90/2 and a 21mm would set me up
pretty well.

At this point, does it make sense to completely change systems and spend
twice as much to get half as much?  My current equipment is still very
good, albeit showing use.  I figure that I might have a far better chance
at convincing my wife that a new OM-4Ti and a 350/2.8 is as good of a value
as a Nikon F5 with a  zoom lens.

Just maybe, it would be better for me to keep with "ancient technology" and
establish myself with a certain style than to keep up with the masses.  Who
knows....

Ken Norton