[OM] My first OM pics

Subject: [OM] My first OM pics
From: "Hanson, Evan" <HANSON@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:09:39 -0400
I just got back my first roll of film shot with OM equipment.  Unfortunately
not OM-4 or 3 but rather a 35rc rangefinder I picked up at a local pawnshop
for $5.  All I can say is wow the little Zuiko lens on this thing produces
very sharp & contrasty pics.  I do have 1 problem some of the prints &
negatives have areas where it appears a portion of the pic was exposed more
than the rest.  For example a picture of my daughter 3/4 of the pic is fine
the other 1/4 seems to be under exposed by about 1/2 a stop.  Any ideas
other than that this little camera has really impressed me.

Thank You

Evan Hanson
buddha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hanson@xxxxxxxx